released.

10.07.2005

road.


road.
Originally uploaded by Sarah Jane.
I have been back from my trip for about two weeks now and I must admit that things are back into how they were before I left. Craziness. With that said, I did have a wonderful time drinking the best spring water in the world, relaxing in 'hot pots' and eating smoked lamb. ahhh the joys of new cultures.

The main reason I like to travel is due to it's way of humbling you. My most humbling moment was when I checked into the Reykjavik hostel only to find that the kid behind the check-in desk was someone I had gone to Architecture school with. He also lives in Columbus, only one block north of me.

I have attached a photo of the path I took along the bay to get into downtown reykjavik everyday. Beautiful isn't it....
:: posted by SarahJ, 7.10.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment