released.

8.09.2005

clarify.


Puffins
Originally uploaded by finlayedridge.
In regards to queries I recieved about my previous post I have decided to elaborate and let you all into my world for a moment.

For the last year, after reading 'Fast Food Nation' I decided to go vegetarian. It was great since many of my friends are also of the plant eaters only kind - with that i was shown how to live and feel good. Sadly due to my mothers roasts, toad in the hole and shephards pie I have returned to the carniverous life. Today I had chicken. I have realized, slowly, that since I am eating chicken probably once a week I am in no shape to call my self a vegetarian anymore.

So, to all of my non-meat friends - I am sorry that I have let you down - but please remember that I still will not eat McDonalds and only eat free range, organic meats. That has to count for something.

Of course, the upside to this is the fact that I am going to Iceland and many of their specialties involve meat. The one I am most excited to eat is that of puffin - a cute arctic bird. They also apparently have whale, shark, horse, and seal. Honestly I can't wait - I just hope they have good chocolate too ;)
:: posted by SarahJ, 9.8.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment