released.

6.04.2005

hanging.

After having too much fun last night at an architecture party I have been struggling all day to correct myself. My usual hangover remidies have not worked too well. These involved such things as napping, chipotle, water, asprin, walking, 2 baths... i am still feeling rather awful.

I managed to walk down to the local arts festival this morning and witnessed the most wonderful play of Charile and the Chocolate Factory put on by children. It was so well done that i couldn't believe that some of these kids had memorized the millions of lines that they did. I have never been one for drama, but these kids (aged 6-12) were great. For a moment I actually thought aboutnmaybe fitting a kid into my life plans. ;)

It is gallery hop tonight - and I feel a need to walk around and see people - especially the people who have art showings and i promised an appearance... maybe after some ice-cream and an espresso I will feel more up to it......

side note: I am still obsessed with flickr and added some more pictures today of my walk around town.
:: posted by SarahJ, 4.6.05

1 Comments:

Glad you showed up on hop night.
No one is obligated to see anything I show though. If you don't feel up to it, I'd rather you not show, instead of forcing yourself to.


trev
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment