released.

5.17.2005

slow.

Just learned that Kylie has cancer and had to cancel her current tour. How awful!

I listened to her latest CD on the ride into work today in honor of her wonderful pop-tistry. The woman is a genius when it comes to cheesy, catchy beats. I am a true fan who has followed her since her beginning as Charlene on Neighbors and her duets with Jason Donovan.

Anyone remember "I should be so lucky, lucky lucky lucky, I should be so lucky in love.." How wonderfully catchy and annoying that one was!

Regardless, I hope that she makes a full recovery and is able to even penetrate the US with a couple of performaces. Columbus maybe?
:: posted by SarahJ, 17.5.05

1 Comments:

Of course! I own it and watched it last night. Those ladies are quite funny and ALWAYS make me laugh :)
Blogger SarahJ, at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment