released.

4.03.2005

tea.

I am sitting in my apartment eating chocolate and drinking tea con lache on a Sunday morning. While hanging out with a poorly Joe last night we watched some "Vicar of Dibly" as well as Fellini's "La Dolce Vita." Fellini knows how to touch that attractive Italia vibe that everyone fancies such as Marcello's constant uniform of a suit with sunglasses and the endulgance of dancing in the Trevi Fountain. How luscious! I also enjoy the subtle constant undertone of his disinterest in these fabulous moments for the search of reality while on the verge of the contrived. I eat it all up.

I have also been enduling in my old pictures and uploading them to flickr. Quite fun while listening to Squarepusher's early stuff.

Boring things going on in my life at the moment are:
I now wait for my friend as we are going to 'hit' the gym. I just ate too much chocolate and feel sick. ew.
:: posted by SarahJ, 3.4.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment