released.

4.23.2005

sonique.

Returning from the library on this dreary rainy saturday afternoon I settled down to a cup of spilt pea soup and a chunk of sour dough bread. Yummy. I managed to pick up some great movies, books and CD's. Apparently Saturday is the day to go. Along with some Cibo Matto, David Bowie, B & S, I managed to pick up the Sonique CD. Remember that "So High" dance song from about 5 years ago? I think this CD could be a dangerous pick for me considering my sad obsession with pop music. We shall see. (She is also pretty hott which somehow makes for easy listening.)

I haven't been posting much at the moment. Work is still crazy and I don't know how I am going to get all of these damn projects out the door. We shall see though. Next week I have goals of getting four out of the door. I hope that is not too lofty.

This weekend I plan on doing some research into eco-friendly architecture because I am headed down to niches next weekend to help them with some design. Yay for a weekend in the woods and a game of frisbee if I am lucky!

Went to m83 concert this past week at the Wexner. Was really great and their performance made me reinvest some time into their new cd which I had put away due to lack of interest. I have a new found respect for them.

Went to an art opening last night. Was a decent time although by the time I got there my mood had drastically changed and I did the 'leave' before anyone sees me act.' Then went to Havana for one beer and went home to bed. I think the work week must have exhausted me. Makes me glad that it is miserable out today. Gives me a good excuse to stay in, eat, and be lazy!
:: posted by SarahJ, 23.4.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment