released.

4.06.2005

repeat.

It happened again. I suppose it is just a fact of life at least I am trying to write it off with that explanation.

My grandmother in the UK died this weekend. Her funeral is this Friday. Yet again I am unable to journey across the 'pond' to say goodbye. My parents leave today for the trip. At this point I am very hurt, sad, and angry. For some reason I hold my patriarchal familial lineage pretty high on what has influenced me. Probably because they are quite an odd, fun, pompous group of people and entertaining in their own respect. I feel very much like a Le Clerc kid.

All of the Le Clerc grandparents are now gone. I suppose I had been dreading this day for years. What happens with them gone? Nothing. With them gone my life is the same because they are so far away. It would almost be a little comforting to know that my life would have changed a little.

Screw the romanticism.

:: posted by SarahJ, 6.4.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment