released.

4.01.2005

dream.

I had the most amazing dream last night:

Joe and I were driving though a town called "Tivoli" and it was the most perfect place ever. Representative of an old english village with no building setback regulations and flowering bushes everywhere. We drove up a winding road to fun a beautiful cathedral being built from raw masonry and temporary wooden formwork. Around another corner happened to be a valley opening into the "North Sea" which was quite wild and unruly. It was fascinating as the fishermen capsized and floundered in their attempt to reach the open sea.

There was one slight drawback to the village. When they had founded it they were unaware of the planning process and placed a large parking lot and stip mall in the center. It was the only ugly moment as everything else surrounding it was gorgeous.

I remember being so astonished that this place existed just 20 minutes from where I live now. How could I have missed this place.....
:: posted by SarahJ, 1.4.05

3 Comments:

Well Blogger interesting post. I was looking for Info on dream dictionary and I came across your site and while dream. wasn't an exact match i was most interested to read what you had to say. I was looking for dream dictionary infomation, I glad I came across your site I'll visit again sometime.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 PM  
I was out searching for dream dictionary related information, when I landed on your page. Blogger you have some good stuff there. While dream. wasn't exactly what I was looking for I enjoyed the read Thanks. So I'll continue on looking for dream dictionary, see you again some time.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 PM  
Hi Blogger love your blog. I came across it while looking for dreams. I know dream. is not an exact match but thanks for the read. I'll get on with my search for dreams stuff and will visit again sometime. Take Care
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment