released.

4.18.2005

distance.

Ahhh hello there. I have been distant. Yes.

There are a couple of reasons for this:

I am done with the GRE. I decided prior to entering the test again that regardless how well/lack there of I do I am finished with it. If my scores do hinder my grad school choices - so be it. I cannot go on living with this thing looming over my head. Feels good!

I spent a weekend in Cleveland alone (parents still in UK) recently to decompress from the stressors of Columbus. This was great and resulted in me journeying to the Case Western Reserve campus to check out the new Gehry building as well as the Art museum which is currently housing The Phillips Collection. The show had many famous pieces to see and was well worth the $10. Overall, I had a great time and took some great pictures on my adventure which I shall post soon.

This past weekend involved taking the GRE on Friday and relaxing all weekend. Events included events such as laying in the park, hiking, watching a a movie (Irma Vep), eating at Northstar again (4 days in a row record) and drinking good wine. It is summer already!

:: posted by SarahJ, 18.4.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment