released.

3.08.2005

soot.

The last day and a half have been very odd in that they are fitting and flowing so well it is almost erie. My actions seem to be in check with the cosmos without my request. Quite humbling.

Yesterday at the office I managed to get myself organized for the next day and a half before one o'clock leaving only pricing to do for the remainder of the day. This was great because at 1pm the power suddenly went out. While everyone was sitting around doing nothing I was able to listen to my ipod and work until 5pm. Not bad!

Additionally, monday was great since the minute I walked into the office there were several boxes stacked on my desk - all full of chocolate. This was a gift from my co-workers - I have officially been at my job for one year. I cannot believe that I have been working in the field for one year and I still feel like I know nothing about it. That is why I do like architecture though - it seems to be a never ending lesson.

Finally, the day ended with a great greek dinner at a friends house.

The spring is coming along with a worldly optimism.
:: posted by SarahJ, 8.3.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment