released.

3.01.2005

eerieeee.

The house I live in was built about 100 years ago in a brick Victorian style - quite a beauty with stone detailing on the exterior and moments of ceramic detailing in certain rooms. The original decorative woodwork has been painted too many times to count, but the subtle detailing is still evident. I am even lucky enough to have two front doors – as they often did in those periods for the professionals who worked out of their house. As property values rose and fell the original house was divided up into quadrants each one containing an apartment. I live in one of them.

After moving in about a year ago I had a couple of odd ‘dreams’ about my interactions with a lace clad woman in the ‘main’ room. It was quite funny as it happened a few times each of which it became quite difficult to comprehend whether or not this had really happened or if it was a dream. For the sake of not freaking myself out – I believe it was a dream.

Recently I have found myself woken around the same time every night, approximatly 3:15am to the noise of furniture moving around in the apartment above me. I ask myself (and readers) why anyone would consistently move heavy furniture at 3:15am?

I am generally able to rationalize while half awake/asleep that this is my neighbors boredom getting the best of her. With this I fall soundly back to sleep.

Further analysis draws me to the fact that this woman is older (60+) and has been ill lately with nurses tending to her daily. I am beginning to doubt she feels like pushing tables around in the middle of the night.

Not quite sure what to make of this one.
:: posted by SarahJ, 1.3.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment