released.

3.17.2005

4.01.

The presentation went well even with a special guest appearance by the city health commissioner (second in command under the mayor) which was unexpected. This was a great experience to be able to explain a project that I am heading up to the client – yet this was the first time I have done it and it was to quite an impressionable/powerful crew. Nothing like being thrown into a sea of business suits and power – I suppose this is what architecture is really like – fun eh? Regardless they all liked what I was doing – fantastic!

Can’t ask for much more than that!
:: posted by SarahJ, 17.3.05

2 Comments:

Glad it worked out SJ. I hate those sort of meetings when you don't know what you are up against.
Blogger Brom, at 6:20 PM  
oh, and Happy St Patricks day for yesterday!!
Blogger Brom, at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment