released.

2.11.2005

spitting.

In the england when it was on the verge of raining and we would get small droplets of rain we would explain this situation as "well, it's just spitting out there." When I say that here people don't get it.

This little 'spitting' metaphor is in relation to my first CD arriving today.

2raumwohnung - es wird morgen.

Don't ask me what that means - I have no idea except that the first word with the numeral in it means '2 room apartment.' Other than that I am clueless.

After a few listens I am quite happy with the CD. It is their usual poppy-dance music genre. Good for a car ride or passing time. It is not as fun as their 'kommet zusammen' CD (sp?) which I thought was a little more innovative. But this one has some good hooks and jingles. Not bad.

I wonder what CD shall come next.

ps - that robbie williams cd I got from the Lib was bad.
:: posted by SarahJ, 11.2.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment