released.

2.20.2005

snort.

I am sick again. Twice in one week is just plain idiotic. I took last monday off to ward off illness and now, 6 days later, it has caught up with me. I don't mind being sick, as in having a cold, other than the sheer concentration needed to eat and drink. I hate having to take huge breaths before taking a bite or gulp of something so that I don't suffocate to death. Being sick also means that cookies and chocolate don't taste as good. Quite depressing really.

On an up note, my parents and sister visited from Cleveland yesterday. While I handed them their b-day pressies, I was handed Tetley tea and Kalua. Yummy. They then took me out to dinner and I ate everything under the sun - wine, mussles, calamari, tuna, creme brulee and coffee. Great meal. Somehow I think that it was really my birthday and not theirs.
:: posted by SarahJ, 20.2.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment