released.

2.09.2005

repent.

Please, somebody save me!

After buying 3 CD's last night:

Rufus Wainwright - Want II
Tortoise - Tortoise
Squarepusher - ?

I went online and bought 5 more today. oops. Bad Sarah! I am, for some reason completely obsessed with music at the moment. This could be a result of me sitting in front of a computer all day. I have not been out of the office much lately. But, some of this stuff that I have been listening to is just amazing and I can't help myself from buying these things. So, the compiled list of bought CD's today entails:

Squarepusher - Ultravisitor
Lemon Jelly - '64-'95
Sigur Ros; Hilmar OrnHilmarsson- Angels of the Universe
Maria Rita - Maria Rita (for my moms birthday)
2Raumwohng - Es Wird Morgen

Within a couple of days the shower of music shall begin. (Maniacal laugh follows.)

I think I may need professional counseling for this addiction. Anyone want to offer their services for free - buying music is an expensive habit!
:: posted by SarahJ, 9.2.05

2 Comments:

you can NEVER have enough music!! you bought all those and I have not heard of any of them.. I love the fact that we all have different tastes. Enjoy em. and if you don't like em, sell em on Ebay! ;-)
Blogger Brom, at 6:41 PM  
Yay - someone other than myself knows of Lemon Jelly - that makes me happy. As for not being able to afford it - yes I know. I have choosen to ignore that fact for the time being.

As for ebay - good point! I am not confused as to whether I want to like the cd's or not like them :)
Blogger SarahJ, at 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment