released.

2.18.2005

fried.

I am at home on a Friday taking the day off to take the dreaded GRE. Well, it is done and over. I am very happy with some one my scores but others could be better. This is what I am trying to teach myself as a lesson in life. Apparently, when you are on the right track things do not work out without a little effort. This is why I feel that I should retake them. I really have nothing to lose and only better scores to gain. I might as well since I have 10 months until I have to apply to grad school. I want to do this application process right and get into the right places.

I also must remember that these damn tests are not a reflection of yourself. I am probably overreacting as normal.

On a good note I hung out yesterday studying and had the best day. I went out to breakfast at 7am to meet two friends. It was great as another friend who I hadn't seen for a while happened to be there. After they left I was then graced by the presence of three more people that just happened to be there. It was a great feeling to know so many people there and be able to hang out with them all. Columbus can be a great town at times.

Well.. I am done eating my sushi and must finish my Heineken - later my friends.
:: posted by SarahJ, 18.2.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment