released.

2.22.2005

dia.

Tuesday is a new day and I am feeling so much better. Sure I am still a little stuffy and snotty, but my mood is quite changed. Does this have anything to do with watching a little of the new L Word episode this morning?

I am in a good mood.

I also ordered two tickets for an m83 concert at the Wexner Center this morning. This is a group I am into at the moment. It is much like Sigur Ros (also coming out with a new album this year), but a little more electronica. Quite good. The fact that I ordered two tickets is a big deal for me. I never order two tickets without someone actually saying 'yes' I will go. I do have someone in mind to take, we shall see if she can make it. I hope so because she is rather hot, interesting and funny. (ok... that is enough personal information for one day.)

The new chemical brothers cd rocks. After one listen I have already found many songs I like and these are not just the current singles.
:: posted by SarahJ, 22.2.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment