released.

2.10.2005

count down.

Things are not looking good concerning my plan this morning. I had thought that I would be able to run downtown to pick up some signage samples and that would be my escape for an hour. The sign guy said that today was too quick of a turn around for samples. damn! So, here I sit eating chocolate and drinking green tea. I guess that I will just have to do work then.

Regardless, I found a cheaper way to listen to music - the library. I go through periods of using the library - these usually end with a large fine. Last night I managed to get a couple of CD's. Unlike my previous selection of CD's these are quite well known people.

Sinead O'Connor - She who Dwells...
Robbie Williams - Escapology
Angelique Kidjo - Black Ivory Soul

So far so good... now, if only that guy could come up with some kind of sample for me to pick up.......
:: posted by SarahJ, 10.2.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment