released.

1.18.2005

summon.

I am back in the office after a morning of running around to meetings etc. I cannot tell you how much I enjoy being out of the office. I also got some great pictures of the freezing cold, blue skied morning as I jetted around. (Will post later)

One of the stops I made was that to a lobby renovation that we are doing. The project was the first one (interior) that I put together. I started the initial design for it as well as all of the construction documents etc. Granted the design changed during the process, to be expected, and there wasn't anything creative we could do to make it great (government funded) it was still the first architecture project I worked on since graduating. The lobby is pretty close to being done construction wise and I saw it for the first time today. My morning reaffirmed (not that I was questioning) the goal to become an architect. It was a great feeling.

Today is a beautiful day in winter - the snow is still fresh, it is freezing cold outside and the sky is blue. Perfect! A great day for bundling up and going for a quick paced stroll.

Sigur Ros (current obsession) is also the perfect addition to today's mood/setting/feeling.
:: posted by SarahJ, 18.1.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment