released.

1.19.2005

out.

After bombarding myself with happy music all morning in an attempt to cheer myself up I decided to just go with the mood. Sinead O'Connor is doing quite well. The current song playing is "You cause as much sorrow."

Sarah Jane is a very moody person. My family expects at least one call a month from me in a nonsensical altered state of hating the world and all that surrounds. Generally there is nothing signiciant that spurs this mood, it is usually quite trivial.

Today's Mood:

Today's mood consists of wanting to run away with the clothes on my back to a nunnery in a foreign country. I would plant tomatoes because I like them. When I ate too many tomatoes I would plant another favorite food - gooseberries (can't get them in the US.) I would milk big dairy cows and name my favorite ones after all of the apostles. After 12 cows, I would start hyphenating names to the third degree or maybe move onto the saints in hope that one day I would become cannonized and be remembered forever as the St. of Gooseberries or something.

During this lunch 'break' I looked up jobs in Ireland and found quite afew architecture ones. Since I am still a citizen I could move quite easily. I need to get out of Columbus.
:: posted by SarahJ, 19.1.05

2 Comments:

It sounds so enticing doesn't it!
Blogger SarahJ, at 8:41 AM  
We're on for cocktails. A favorite pastime of mine :)
Blogger SarahJ, at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment