released.

1.16.2005

intake.

Today was rather rough. This is the direct result of an evening of Port, Red Wine, Ali G and French & Saunders. Maybe too much laughing and not enough breathing?

I feel rather funny since I was just Surfing around Friendster, a nice time waster, while having my tea and I ran into a guy from Spokane, Washington that I went to school with. Now, if you know much about my nomad history you will know that I spent about 4 years in the Central Valley of Spokane. Beautiful place if you ignore the unplanned urban sprawl. So, I sent this guy a quick e-mail to say hello and with any luck he will be my new friend on friendster.

Regardless, I thought that this was quite funny that I lived in this small town for a portion of my life and I have nobody that I still keep in contact with. It is almost like I have no record of those four years of my life. I haven't been back to that corner of WA since I lived there. It would make an interesting trip to go back for a weekend and check out the old haunts.

I bought the new Solex cd today. It is the usual wack fun. Good uplifting stuff to giggle to. I also
got the Sigur Ros live CD. I think that I am maybe from Iceland back in the day. I just love all of the music out of that country. Quite soothing and ethereal.
:: posted by SarahJ, 16.1.05

1 Comments:

How exciting!!! Whooo hooo.... how many do you know? I can't wait! That will be a good few evenings of nothing but laughter! :)

Another person with great taste in humor :)
Blogger SarahJ, at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment