released.

1.24.2005

enjoy.

Sometimes I don't quite understand my constant mood changes - up and down... but today I am quite happy. I had a fantastic weekend with wonderful people. I couldn't really ask for much more.

Friday involved a party to celebrate my friends graduation - I now have a licensed Esthetitian friend. I also made it to a friends art show as well as a dance club with some euro flavored hits.

Sat was a great evening spent with friends drinking wine and watching a British period piece with Helena Bonham Carter - The Heart of Me.

Sunday was spent bargain shopping, taking a long bath, and watching a great documentary on Andrew Goldsworthy, Rivers and Tides. Very inspirational. It was great to have a Sunday evening that was spent laughing and not dreading the work week ahead. A novelty to relish in.

So, with all of that I attempt to calm down and do some work. I think that maybe turning off Medulla (with bjork panting and heaving) and playing some David Grey would help with the calming effect.


:: posted by SarahJ, 24.1.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment