released.

1.10.2005

ease.

My weekend was great. I had so much fun at a surprise birthday party on Saurday followed by a breakfast on sunday morning and playing around at easton on Sunday. It was fantastic. I am still thinking about it this morning as I sit here in front of the computer.

I met a fellow blogger - The Well Dressed Librarian - at the surprise party on Saturday and he is as great and wonderful as he says he is. Additionally, quite hysterical!

So, who is throwing the next party for me to attend?

Side note: I have decided that I need to stop being so rude and obnoxious. I am going to make a sincere effort to be kind, and non-judgemental to people.



:: posted by SarahJ, 10.1.05

1 Comments:

Sorry SJ, no parties planned.. yet! Obnoxious?.. you?? never.
Blogger Brom, at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment