released.

1.02.2005

cabin fever.

I just returned from the weekend stay at Niches. A group of us stayed up there in the cabin posted below. It was great fun to be able to hike, chat and ponder the new year. I am slowly coming around to making a list of things to accomplish this year. I don't believe in resolutions - any life change I need to make can be made any time of the year. But, goals are different than resolutions. So far I have things on the list such as:

1. Dry clean sweaters.
2. Hem jeans.
3. Finish the Proust that I am currently reading.
4. Take the GRE.

It is more of a 'to do' list - but hopefully it will give me some direction.

In closing I just want to restate what a great weekend I had. This was the greatest start to a new year I have ever had. I am so glad of all the wonderful people that surround me. 2005 will be a year of preparation, and settling into my shoes.

Goals for tonight -

1. Watch movie.
2. Eat pickles.
3. Have sweet dreams.
:: posted by SarahJ, 2.1.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment