released.

1.13.2005

ahh.

I would like to exclaim from the second floor office window (if it opened) "I am in a great mood."

I think that this is a direct result of:

a. The beautiful weather that we are having... it is almost like fall weather - my fav. time of year.
b. The great time I have had this week hanging out with fun people/doing fun things.
c. The multiple cups of coffee I have drank today.
d. The release after finishing the bulk of a project at work.. only finishing touches remain.
e. I am listening to Sigur Ros - which always reminds me of living in Italy and good times.
f. The great people that I am surrounded with. This includes (for today) the people I work with. After a shift in attitude I have taken towards my boss things are almost fun between us.
g. I have great left over food from Haiku to eat for lunch.
h. I am wearing new, freshly hemmed jeans today - they feel great.
i. I got my hair cut the other day so it looks styled and is easy to deal with.
j. Should I keep on going?

I feel like I am doing an Oprah exercise. What are you thankful for today?

-s

ps... damn, the mailman just walked in and said a big storm was coming later today with a couple of inches of snow. Screw the mail man - I like the bliss of not knowing the future and dealing with the moment.

:: posted by SarahJ, 13.1.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment