released.

12.21.2004

The voice mail message I left our engineers.

"Hi, this is Sarah from XXXXX and I am calling to let you know that there are no comments that you need to pick up for your final set. uhhhhh.. so if you could get those done uhhh today uhhhh... that would.... ummmmmmmmm......"

(thinking shit now what..)

I pressed the 0 button thinking that I could erase the message and start again... nope.

"MESSAGE SENT."

So, as us imperfect souls end up doing - I called back and left another message blaming the voice mail thing from cutting me off.

Maybe technology is a good thing, easy to blame. Regardless I have learned my lesson:

Think before you Speak as I shudder in embarrassment.
:: posted by SarahJ, 21.12.04

1 Comments:

You are in good comany, I get my mucking words fuddled all the time, not just the words as well, whole blocks of it, and when I realise I'm going wrong it just makes it worse. I admire and hate at the same time people who have that radio presenter "gift of the Gab"
Blogger Brom, at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment