released.

12.19.2004

right about now.

I am sitting at home trying to get some work done. I am not being too productive. Oh well. I survived the week and have been decompressing since Friday.

We had our office dinner on Friday which was quite fun. I ate everything from snails, lobster, shrimp to scallops. Great food, it was a true feast with chocolate cake to conclude. The dinner was at a small restaurant that I didn't know existed just one block from my house, Lantibes. It was a warm, rich interior with quite hushed discussion swirling around. Of course I got home from work and decided I had time to take a 30 minute nap - not a good idea since I nearly missed the dinner due to the snooze button that I have become so familiar with. Regardless, it was a great time and one that should happen more often than once a year. It felt good to bond with the co-workers in a new environment.

I need to stop procrastinating and get back to this work that has to be done by tomorrow. Cheers to a three day week and cozy days with family and friends. Tis the season.
:: posted by SarahJ, 19.12.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment