released.

12.27.2004

reign.

I am back at my desk and feeling comfortable after dragging myself out of bed this morning. It seems that the dread of returning to work after four days off is much more scary than the actuality of it. I am actually quite excited to listen to the year round up of my favorite Radio One shows, Sunday Surgery as well as Dance Anthems and Annie Mac.

Christmas: No comment.

Random factoid I learned last night: in 1766 Oliver Cromwell tried to outlaw Christmas in England. Greensleves was a carol sung in protest of this movement.

I will post pictures of my trip back to see the folks in Cleveland soon. (I drove to where my folks live now, Cleveland, Ohio last Thursday and spent the weekend with them and my sister. We also took a quick trip to Pittsburgh - although it wasn't memorable.)


:: posted by SarahJ, 27.12.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment