released.

12.06.2004

P P + Future

Hello to the few readers that I haven’t alienated along the way. I am here on a Monday to celebrate my most wonderful weekend. I was lucky enough to attend a ‘psudo’ birthday party, a surprise birthday party and I get to attend the closing birthday celebration tonight. These are all for the same wonderful person – who, with her partner, has made my journey into young-adult hood a bit easier. So, I was very excited to have been able to spend this weekend with these people and their wonderful friends.

These are people that everyone should know.

Additionally, this morning I listened to an interview with Nigella Lawson, host of Nigella Bites. This woman is amazing. She makes me want to cook in my tiny kitchen and throw parties with trifles and pavlovas. I am quite drawn to her relaxed nature and honest unassuming personality. She also seems quite strong as a woman and mother – amazing. A definite role model if anyone is looking for one.
:: posted by SarahJ, 6.12.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment