released.

12.12.2004

No Sun-day.

It is sunday morning. Yesterday I moved one of my comfy chairs into my bedroom so that I can sit next to the heater and keep warm. It is actually quite cosy. So, I sit here in my oversized pajamas, drinking coffee and eating chocolate. (Remember my new mantra is eat all that I want? It is in full effect and going quite well really.)

Last night Joe and I exchanged Christmas gifts - He got me very hott shoes from Banana Republic. They are bright yellow and will be great fun to wear to parties etc. Hopefully it wont snow too much this winter so that I can wear them. I got him a subscription to "Architecture" and also a keytar. He seemed quite pleased. I think that magazine subscriptions can be a fun gift since they keep giving all year round.

Surprisingly I am nearly done with Christmas shopping. I was the one last year running around on Christmas Eve flashing evil glances to people in the way of Mission Final Gift. I am quite well known for my procrastination bitchiness. I only have to buy gifts for my Boss and Co-worker - yay. Formal gifts are easy enough. So in short, no meditiation sessions will be required this year and enya can stay on the shelf until next year.


:: posted by SarahJ, 12.12.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment