released.

12.16.2004

breathe.

This week has been a stressful one - much unlike my 'normal' life. So stressful that I have been smoking quite a bit. Enya doesn't seem to be cutting it.

Today I have to drive down to Ohio Univ. for an interview for a project that we are hoping to get. I don't have too much to say in the presentation, but enough that I am quite nervous. Without sounding cliche - why does everything seem to hit at once. Once this damn thing is done I shall be quite happy.

As for the grandpa/funeral issue, well I have decided that it is probably not worth the recources required for the funeral. I think that it would be worth my time and energy to see my remaining family during the spring. This trip would also be under less stressful circumstances which would be more rewarding.

Ok, now I need to breathe.. it's going to be a long, stressful day.
:: posted by SarahJ, 16.12.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment