released.

12.30.2004

23.

Today has been filled with irony. It all started when Celine Dion came on the loud speaker at a building I have been working at within the last week. The song that goes "it's all coming back to me now.." always cracked me up due to the cheesy video of Celine's hott 'boyfriend' (no, not her real life husband,) dying in a motorcycle accident and then coming to haunt her in a large mansion. I can't help but laugh at the romanticism involved in it. It is such a romantic idea that I would almost wish to star in a video of that type.

I then proceeded to drive into the office and since my cd player in the car isn't working I was forced to listen to the radio and this is not good radio, eg. Radio 1, Radio 4 - this is bad commercialized cheesy radio. While scanning through I caught soundbites of all the different genre's of music. See if you can match the quote to the music genre.


QUOTE:

1. "I bury my hurt deep within."
2. "The government welfare came and took my kids away.."
3. "You and me taking hits, watchin' flicks."


GENRES:

a. Country

b. Rap


c. Metal


ANSWERS:

1. c; 2. a; 3. b.


:: posted by SarahJ, 30.12.04

1 Comments:

I got 3 out of 3!!

Happy New Year Sarah Jane!
Blogger Brom, at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment