released.

10.15.2004

Sacrifices gone wrong.

 
Last night I stayed in. What usually ends up being a crazy fun night at Skully's ended up being a mellow night at home watching a great movie made in 1945, "Mrs. Miniver." It was a feel good movie. Loved it.
 
Anyway, the point of staying home during the week and not dancing the night away is so that I can be productive at work the next day. Well, somehow the choice I made to stay at home last night was the wrong one. I am acting like I am hung over today. I can't get anything straight in my head, and every problem I am faced with today seems to roll around until it make absolutely no sense whatsoever. I feel like the biggest idiot... Quite an opposite feeling that I had the other day.
 
As humans we are not as smart as we tend to think we are.
:: posted by SarahJ, 15.10.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment