released.

10.12.2004

off

Feeling a little dodgy today... but hopefully with the right lunch (the one I brought I hope) things will set themselves right in my stomach.
 
Took a trip to the Dublin Lib today in hopes of finding more movies... i hope this new found hobby of mine isn't getting too boring to read. But at least you will all know that you can now converse with me in these topics. However, the movies of today's excursions are:
 
So by next week I should be fully knowledgeable of these titles. Also picked up some cd's - esthero, Chantal Kreviazuk, Morcheeba, Duncan Sheik, Stereo Lab.
 
These new cd's should make the rest of my day at work more interesting than normal. (I usually listen to dance music all day.)
 
Final Thought (not to quote jerry Springer) I apologize for spelling Cuckoo wrong in a previous post. How embarrassing to have cock-oo instead!
 
 
:: posted by SarahJ, 12.10.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment