released.

10.14.2004

A good day for Stereo Lab

Today has gone wonderfully so far. It is already 2pm and I have been out field measuring, talked to a friend in DC for a long time to catch up, ate lunch and am quite content. I am feeling very happy and excited about the rest of the day. Even though 3.5 hours of that will be involved with work, the rest will be gossiping with a friend and running. Not bad!
 
I reread my post from last night this morning. Sometimes I fear that I sounds completely bitchy. Does anyone else feel that about themselves? I come across like a pompous old elitist hag. I think that it comes down to saying is believing or making myself feel better, or a sense of pride from my accomplishments. It is probably a mix of the latter.
 
Regardless, today is a Stereo lLab music day. Slightly chill, with an optimistic undertone.
 
Work beckons me.....    Sarah where are you?' 'please draw us...'
:: posted by SarahJ, 14.10.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment