released.

10.22.2004

bub.

I am quite happy and settled into my lunch now.. the quizno's sub and coke is really hitting the spot. The 'spot' is actually one that was created through my wild and crazy escapade to 80's night at Skully's. That place is fun! I love it, but as I say frequently - I wish that Thursday there could be transplanted to a Friday night so that I could REALLY live it up. Sometimes I really get in the mood and dress eighties. It's so much fun!

I am a little slow today due to last night, but lets hope that the lunch hour will mend me. If not - oh well.. :)

I received a CD in the mail today that I had ordered. It is by the group "Architecture in Helsinki." How could I not get a CD by a band named after my profession as well as a cool town in Finland. They have won me over already. Turns out that the music is rather bouncy, electronica, and quite happy. Simple, not overly complex, and clean. I am already into the CD and this my first listen.

Many of my friends have recently adopted kittens. They are all so adorable! They run around chasing the air as well as their tails. Give them a toy with cat nip and they are a mess! Makes me wonder if I should get a needy animal to wake up to every morning. How could you ever be in a bad mood with a soft purring kitty around?

My obsession with Air America 'Unfiltered' morning show is ridiculous. I need to stop listening to it! Yes, I am in love with Rachel Maddow and that is part of the issue, but it is making me angry at the state our country is in. I am equally as frustrated that I am listening to all of this propaganda and I can't vote. Makes me rethink getting dual citizenship. It would be worth it if I could help to get bush out of office.

If bush does get reelected I am also going to consider finishing my schooling out of the country. Canada, Ireland or England seem to be the main choices.
:: posted by SarahJ, 22.10.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment