released.

10.19.2004

4:01

It has just turned 4:01 here in the office although if I look at my phone next to me the time appears to be 4:07. Quite a difference. I am at the end of my rope today. I have worked hard all day and the thought of doing one more thing does not seem possible. I got a large chunk of one of our exterior renovations done which is great considering the goal is to be ready for bid at the end of this week.
 
My usual workout schedule has slowed down this week considering I have been coughing up phlegm since the weekend which is rather disgusting. I have a feeling that the sudden cold weather is having a cathartic effect on me too. I will let myself rest for a couple of days, but the routine must start up again soon!
 
I just pre-ordered a new Sigur Ros cd on Amazon. It actually isn't technically new since it is their very first CD, but it is only just being released here on Oct. 26. So - if you are a fan - start lining up.
 
Around 4:14pm I generally start planning my evening after work and what I will do with my few hours before sleep. Today, I am quite tempted to go home, grab some food and maybe read some Proust since he is quite the winter read. There is nothing quite like Proust that makes me curl up into a warm cup of tea, a large sweater, and sweet thoughts of childhood and comfort.
 
We shall see....
:: posted by SarahJ, 19.10.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment