released.

9.23.2004

Raw

I hate the word 'raw' as much as I hate the word 'flesh' but it is necessary when trying to describe the feeling of my throat right now. I have been swallowing saliva constantly all day trying to soothe the sore throat. The swallowing became especially difficult after I had my cavities filled this morning. It tasted as if I was licking dirty metal.
 
Last week I was thinking about how great it would be to have a sick day to be sick and lay in bed all day. Now, the hint of a cold and I am scared shitless. I have no desire to be bundled up, sweating, coughing and sneezing all day even if I do get to stay home. The ratio is quite uneven in that example. What the hell was I thinking? Oh well, I have been drinking gallons of tea and eating every vitamin I can muster up in the hopes that I can cure myself before the cold actually grabs a hold of me. Wish me luck.
 
 
:: posted by SarahJ, 23.9.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment