released.

8.13.2004

agh...

So, everytime I sit down to blog my boss comes in and decides to check my drawings etc. This generally ends in AutoCAD v. 14 not working correctly (not surprising since the world is now on V. 2005) resulting in us hunting all around the computer for an answer. This of course means that I have to quickly close any blog that I am writing with the erasure of a half processed thought and statement. Quite frustrating!!

 

I suppose that I could always dive into the cold water and just publish them without spell checking, and rereading my thoughts… but who wants to read something sporadic? I have never been into free verse.

 

Well, I think that Todd (boss) will be coming soon. Better edit it before I can’t!

:: posted by SarahJ, 13.8.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment