released.

7.06.2004

Dearie Me.

After quite the hectic and crazy weekend that we all had I am back at the work station and slower than ever.

 

The weekend was packed with fun including a hott party on Miranova’s 18th floor with an untouchable view of the fireworks. Thanks goes out to Sky for throwing the great party and giving me a reason to dress up and look good.  As for the rest of the weekend, well it was good – especially the part where a friend was whipped and paddled in front of a large crowd. Any more of this craziness would have been invalid.

 

So here I am sitting in front of the Ohio Book of Building codes trying to figure out the ‘Occupant Load Actual’ after three days of fun and games. As a result my normal motivation is considerably lacking and it has harmonized itself without standard time.  

 

Joe and I managed to sneak in a photo shoot at an undisclosed location and came away with some great shots. I am quite happy with them and hopefully will publish a couple on here.  

 

Regarding the rave review I had given last week about a swim practice I had attended – well, I attended practice number two last night and left with another great feeling of accomplishment. A swim meet is coming up in October and gives me a potential goal to reach. I have no doubt in my training and swimming abilities to be ready for the meet (it’s in Ft. Lauderdale, FL) but meets in general have always terrified me. The nerves beforehand become uncontrollable to the point of nausea and shaking. Is it worth putting myself though the turmoil for a sense of accomplishment? Or should I just focus on the immediate health benefits I receive from swimming regularly? It’s something to ponder for the next few months or so.

 

 

:: posted by SarahJ, 6.7.04

3 Comments:

Great work!
[url=http://qunqsknp.com/twnc/ixlt.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ubzuxjoa.com/pouj/baeu.html]Cool site[/url]
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 AM  
Great work!
My homepage | Please visit
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:02 AM  
Good design!
http://qunqsknp.com/twnc/ixlt.html | http://agzablqy.com/bqam/jqss.html
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment